Sato No Gohan Instant Niigata Koshihikari Rice (Pack of 3 Servings)
Sato No Gohan is produced by a company called Satoshokuhin which specializes in rice products. This ready-to-eat cooked rice is their standard product.
This product contains the very popular rice species called Koshihikari grown in Niigata Prefecture. You can experience a genuine Japanese rice without a rice cooker or instant pot.
Sato’s Koshihikari rice is tasty even if served cold, thus it is a perfect choice for rice in obento lunch box or onigiri rice ball.
Sato has renewed the product’s manufacturing method, and succeeded to extend a best-before date from 10 months to a year. With this renewal the rice’s moisture retainability and flavor also last longer that the product becomes more suitable for preservation.
You can quickly eat this rice by simply microwaving or boiling it into hot water. However, you cannot cook this product with an oven toaster.
Peel a lid film to the dotted line. Microwave this product for 2 minutes under 500~600W, or a minute and a half under 1000W.
Put the package in boiling water with the lid film placed on the top. Do not peel the lid nor cover the pot while boiling.
Heat the package for more than 15 minutes.
- Net contents: 200g × 3 servings
- Ingredient: Non-glutinous rice (Koshihikari from Niigata, Japan)
- Nutrition facts (per serving): Energy 294kcal, protein 4.2g, fat 0g, carbohydrate 67.8g, sodium 0g
- Potential allergens: None
- Notes: Store this product at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity. Be careful not to let the package have a cut, or the rice may turn moldy.
- Made in Japan