Morinaga E-Akachan Infant Formula Japanese Baby Milk 800g
Morinaga E-Akachan is an evaporated milk powder for infants under 12 months. This Japanese infant formula is designed to resemble breast milk in terms of nutrition and peptide balance.
- Minutely-dissolved milk protein allows you to feed your baby without putting a burden on its digestive function.
- Its formula being close to the real breast milk means it makes your baby feel comfortable to consume.
- Three kinds of oligosaccharides enhances functions of bifidobacteria.
- It also contains lutein, DHA, and arachidonic acid to support baby’s growth.
- Big volume of 800g: good value for your money.
- It has an attached spoon that is easy to scoop the powder.
A level tablespoonful of powdered milk (approximately 2.6g) can create 20ml of formula.
Put the powder into a baby bottle, add hot water (approximately 70℃).
Seal the bottle, shake it well until the water and formula mix thoroughly.
Check the formula’s temperature before feeding; make sure the milk is not too hot.
It is highly recommended to prepare only one bottle of formula at a time.
- Net contents: 800g
- Potential allergens: Milk, soybean
- Note: For best hygiene, dispose of the remained formula even if your baby does not finish all of it.
- For newborn babies and under 12 months.
- Made in Japan