Previous product
Mizuhashi Hojyudo Itsukano Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover 120ml Discount Original price was: $34.00.Current price is: $20.40.
Next product
Mizuhashi Hojyudo Itsukano Sekken Soap Bar 100g Fashion Original price was: $29.99.Current price is: $23.99.

Mizuhashi Hojyudo Itsukano Sekken Enzyme Cleansing Soap Bar 100g on Sale

Original price was: $19.99.Current price is: $15.99.

SKU: US-11072347146 Categories: ,


Mizuhashi Hojyudo Itsukano Sekken Enzyme Cleansing Soap Bar 100g

Mizuhashi Hojyudo Itsukano Sekken is a mineral-rich enzyme soap made with non-harmful and well-balanced ingredients including 23 different complex minerals for a dewy, supple skin.

The proteinase enzyme ingredient will remove the unnecessary keratin from skin’s surface. This enzyme decomposes and removes unwanted proteins on the skin’s surface, leading to clean skin with no pore impurities.

Keratin plug or dead skin creates darkened pores over time. 70% of this dirt sebum can be easily removed with the itsukano soap and the remaining – more difficult to remove – 30% can be removed with the Mizuhashi Hojudo Emulsion Remover.

The usage of both products is recommended for a perfect cleansing solution.


  • Foamy facial cleanser soap with enzyme lather.
  • Contains minerals that can wash your face by packing with lather.
  • Gentle on the skin since it does not contain petroleum-derived surfactants and other unhealthy additives.
  • No artificial coloring / Fragrance free / No mineral oils / Alcohol free / Paraben free / No unhealthy additives


Make foam on your hands and apply to your face.

Wait about 30 seconds and rinse with water.

For a complete cleansing solution use in combination with the Emulsion Remover and Itsukano cleansing.


  • Net contents: 100g
  • Made in Japan
Shipping & Delivery

We accept returns on non-sale items that are in original packaging, unused, and unwashed within 30 days of receipt. Please follow our returns/exchanges process below. If items do not meet our requirements for return, they will be shipped back to you in lieu of a refund. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable (exceptions may apply).

Returns & Exchanges Process: If item(s) fit within our returns guidelines found in the Returns. Please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to appear on your account after your return is processed.