Mishima Yukari Shiso Furikake Rice Seasoning 200g
Yukari Shiso Furikake is Mishima Foods best-selling product. Ingredients are shiso (also called red perilla), sugar, salt, and plum vinegar.
Furikake is a seasoned powder for sprinkling over rice. It is a standard condiment for rice but it can also be used for other dishes like pasta, fish or salads.
Shiso is regarded as Japanese healing herb and consumed widely across the country for eating, health, and beauty purposes.
- The shiso used in this Yukari furikake has been originally created by the manufacturer through 20 years of trial and error.
- Yukari’s shiso has a vivid purple color and fresh scent.
- Only young shiso leaves are used in this furikake (shiso scent and color deteriorate as the leaves gets older).
- Family-sized furikake containing 200g.
Simply sprinkle Yukari on rice and mix them together. Also suit well with rice ball.
You can use it for foods/dishes other than rice such as salmon, pasta, salad, and soup.
- Net contents: 200g
- Nutrition: 1.9kcal per 1g
- Potential allergens: None
- Made in Japan